OK... got back from our sojourn south. I am going to try to set this up so everyone who is Pearce-related can see and comment and add pix and stuff to this. That process will take some time, and the going is going to be more tedious than I like, but here we go.
BTW - if you've got pix and can't wait for me to figure out the permissions thing, put 'em in a OneDrive folder or a DropBox and send me the link. I'll post them on your own page.
Only a couple pix tonight... it's 2:30, I started the day in Ohio, and started Saturday in Georgia, so... I need a bit of rest. I will continue to work on this, so keep coming back.
BTW - if you've got pix and can't wait for me to figure out the permissions thing, put 'em in a OneDrive folder or a DropBox and send me the link. I'll post them on your own page.
Only a couple pix tonight... it's 2:30, I started the day in Ohio, and started Saturday in Georgia, so... I need a bit of rest. I will continue to work on this, so keep coming back.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.